Apr 19, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to all who are interested in the life of a Kansas family farm. I am a fifth generation farmer/rancher in central Kansas. I am the daughter of a very hard working family who keep the day to day processes going. My father, uncle and grandfather are all at home working on the farm/ranch while I am finishing my education at Kansas State University in Animal Science and Industries, with a certificate in Beef Cattle Ranch Management. I am wanting to keep anyone who is interested in the farm and ranch style of life in contact with those who continue the dedication on a daily basis. So I am going to try my best to keep things up to date as the summer is approaching and continues on. Please feel free to ask questions as I start this new challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment